2008. november 8., szombat

Madness

Reading those lines...the heart breaks, the tears falls, memories coming up from the soul...
The only solution is: waiting. Waiting for your only and real friend, for your real partner, you love him more than ever, more than everything. You want to give him your soul, your heart, your life...just like before...but now more seriously. The most seriously.
But you see that girl. Perfect. You're not jealous of her, you can't be...You did this mistake. Now you regret it so much. And now you're broken...your heart is broken...your life is broken. Your life is uncertain.
Waiting...waiting...because you can't want everything. You shouldn't want...But it's so difficult...



I'm alone
can't wait until I feel your rain
so unreal
can't find another place of your rain
I believe
I still believe in your warm rain
I'm alone
can't sleep until I feel your rain
/Guano Apes/

Nincsenek megjegyzések: